Our Christmas Menu is now available.
HOUSE RULES DUE TO COVID-19
- Please use hand sanitisers provided
- Please maintain safe social distancing at all times
- Tables must not be moved without first speaking to a member of staff
- Chairs must not be added to tables without first speaking to a member of staff
- In order to comply with ‘track and trace’ your name and contact details will be required
- Drinking at the bar is not permitted
- No more than 2 people permitted to use the toilets at any one time
- Indoors – table service only
- Outdoors – limited bar service possible but no more than 2 people permitted at the bar at any one time
- Any onset of inclement weather does not mean customers from outdoors may automatically move indoors
- Please follow signage and obey staff instructions at all times
- Contactless payment preferred
- Loud and/or boisterous behaviour will not be tolerated
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area to the left of the car park
- Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to you being asked to leave the premises or admission refused
- Current opening times
Monday – closed
Tuesday to Sunday – 11:30 am to 10:30 pm
WE ARE BACK
We are very pleased to announce that we will reopen on Saturday the 4th of July 2020 at 11 am. We have been super busy while we have been closed making sure that the pub and garden are able to comply and provide a safe secure environment for all our customers.
We would ask everyone to see the new guidelines when visiting us. Please take a look at the House Rules we have outlined below, as well as an explanation of how ‘social distancing will work in the pub. We cant wait to see you all.
HOUSE RULES DUE TO COVID-19 (pdf)
CHRISTMAS MENU 2019
It will soon be that time again. Book your Christmas meal @ New Inn 2019.
A huge selection of traditional and mouth watering Festive offerings.
2 COURSES – £18.95 | 3 COURSES – £22.95
CHILDREN AGED UNDER 12
CHILD 2 COURSES – £12.95 | CHILD 3 COURSES – £15.95
£5 DEPOSIT PER PERSON NON-REFUNDABLE
We have a couple of vacancies available in our busy pub.
Cleaner required – 5 days a week for 2 hours a day. £8.25 per hour.
Kitchen Assistant required – Hours negotiable, PT or FT depending on applicant. Pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Call the pub on 01392 204994
MOTHERS DAY 2019 MENU
Take a look at the tempting Menu we have created for Mothers Day. Treat the special lady in your life.
5 STAR HYGIENE RATING
We are very pleased to share with you that we have again been awarded 5 stars from today’s EHO visit.
We are so proud of our team.
What’s on in December @ New Inn
So many things going on in December @ New Inn. Would would love to see you.
Friday 7th Dec – Disco, 9pm – 12am
Saturday 8th Dec – Phil Smyth – 9pm – 12am
Monday 10th Dec – Carol Singing – 7.30pm – 9pm
Friday 14th Dec – Disco – 9pm – 12am
Saturday 15th Dec – Silver bullet – 9pm – 12am
Friday 21st Dec – Disco – 9pm – 12am
Saturday 22nd – Mrs Jones – 9pm – 12am
Xmas eve – Disco – 6pm – 1130pm
New Year’s Eve – Nikita Louise – 9pm – late
Christmas Menu 2018
We will soon be taking delivery of our Order menus in the pub. In the meantime you can download the menu now as a PDF file and print and bring your order in if you would like to beat the rush.
Just click the link below.
XMAS MENU 2018 (PDF)
FATHERS DAY – BOOK NOW
We are now taking bookings for Fathers Day. We will be announcing the Menu soon. Booking early is advisable.
Sunday, 17 June.